[Ravensfort] CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINE...was...work weekend

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 00:56:53 PDT 2004

Heilsa all...

It is *wonderful* that the Barony will have a goodly amount of
assistance on Friday morning before Crown (me too...the gods
willing)...

BUT...the subject line on the last several letters indicates that
we are talking about the upcoming work weekend THIS weekend.

Please, please, please...change the subject line if the main
topic changes...

Your good neighbor...

Kief

=======