[Ravensfort] Thank-you basket--looking for jelly bean donations

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 13:54:00 PDT 2004

I will be happy to donate some jelly beans and my time to help out on any projects still needing to be done before Crown. Just let me know when and where. I am available on anyday except Monday which I have to attend a funeral but other than that just let me know.

In Service, Love

Terri Busa <tbusa at misd.org> wrote:
BODY {	COLOR: #800000; FONT-FAMILY: comic sans ms, "verdana"; FONT-SIZE: 14pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 165px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 10px; MARGIN-TOP: 10px}Greetings--

I am requesting some help with a thank-you project.

Most of the materials and labor for our site and feast tokens was donated by Balda's boss.

I would like to give him a thank-you basket from the Barony.  The Scribes Guild is working on a Thank you card/scroll and I would like to include it with a basket filled with all kinds of jelly beans (his favorite candy).  If you are willing do make a jelly bean donation--please contact me.

Thank you very much for your help-

In Service I remain..

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Steward--Crown Tournament