[Ravensfort] Crown Tourney--site work status

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 18:57:57 PDT 2004

Hi!

I'm at Their Excellencies house...and we just finnished dinner and are working on the pavillion covers again.

Her Excellency is putting the finishing touches on the first pavillion cover....I've got the second cover well on its way...just need the ends and the flap to finnish it!

Lord Malcom and Eirich Rabe have been helping alot...

Well that's it for now!

Lorraine

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd <isobail at ev1.net> wrote:
BODY {	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 50px; COLOR: #000000; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat-y; FONT-FAMILY: "MS Sans Serif", "sans serif"}HR {	WIDTH: 100%; COLOR: #00ffff; HEIGHT: 1px}Well it doesn't look good to paint tomorrow either....

The site and feast tokens are about half done--Balda has his part finished and I am still working away on the ribbons.

Could someone who went to Their Excellencies home today to work on pavilion covers please post an update???

At this moment I'm still undecided about trying to get the tents up tomorrow.  I will continue to monitor the weather and will post a decision late tonight or early tomorrow morning.

If we don't get the tents up tomorrow that is going to mean that we will have to put them up on Friday morning---Anyone who can come out to site Friday morning would be most appreciated.

I'll be home tonight working on tokens--call the house if you need to reach me.

In Service I Remain...

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Steward-- Crown Tournament
(6 days and counting)