[Ravensfort] Site Work Update for Sunday

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 22:56:57 PDT 2004

I'm available either day after 5pm

Lorraine

Jan Aarons <loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com> wrote:
I will be available both days. Just let me know what day and what time and I will be there.

In Service, Love

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd <isobail at ev1.net> wrote:
BODY {	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 50px; COLOR: #000000; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat-y; FONT-FAMILY: "MS Sans Serif", "sans serif"}HR {	WIDTH: 100%; COLOR: #00ffff; HEIGHT: 1px}It pains me to make this announcement--

Due to the weather (as Balda would say--more liquid sunshine is on its way) we will be unable to paint poles today.

It also doesn't look good for setting up the tents either.

On a brighter note the long range forecast is beginning to look better for the Saturday of Crown. :-)

If anyone is available on Wednesday or Thursday afternoon/evening (I'm thinking between 5 and 6 pm) to work on putting up the big green tents, please let me know--we have the benefit of Daylight Savings time and if we can get enough people we can get them put up and have one less thing to do on Friday.

If you are able to do this please let me know.

Until then..... stay safe and dry

In Service I Remain...

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Argent, a frog vert within a bordure compony of eight,
Or and purpure

---