[Ravensfort] Contact info!

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 18:13:40 PDT 2004

M'lord Brian du Val,

I have a favor but it must remail a secret. I want to try fighting however first I need to see if I can take the hits(punishment) before I go thru the whole nine yards of buying armor and then deciding I can't do it. I wish to ask the favor of you that if you could somehow show me the basics and just how much pain etc would be involved. This way if I decide I don't want to do it then only a very few will know of my failed endevor. You don't have to do this please keep that in mind I just wanted someone I knew I could trust to keep my secret.

In Service, Love

Brian du Val <cobalt60 at lcc.net> wrote:
Tis I Brian du Val aka JOHN

    What is thy bidding?