[Ravensfort] Fighter info!

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 10:14:57 PDT 2004

I will be happy to help you with your documentation. And I would like to learn to fight so I am willing to take as much help as I can get. Email me privately and we will set up a time to work on your documentation.

In Service, Love

Bubba <mysticz28 at swbell.net> wrote:
Jan Aarons wrote:
> Okay I will try! Someone tell me when fighter practice is and what I
> need to come out and get beat on? Do we have loaner armor in our
> Barony? I know where to aquire armor but would like to wait until I
> know if I can do this first before I spend alot of money. Who is
> willing to help beat up the Minister of Arts & Science? LOL! I have
> a feeling I won't be laughing long!

Make you a deal. Help me with my documentation and I'll let you beat me up
:)
--
Gundy... or whoever
mysticz28 at swbell.net