[Ravensfort] gate duty

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 11:41:39 PDT 2004

If it is not already taken I will sit noon-2 pm with Lord Devin. I would also like to point out that it is the entire Barony's duty to put this event on and everybody needs to take a turn helping the Barony put on Crown not just Raven's Thunder. ;D So...nyaaaaah.
                                                                           -Xanthe

david brown <reddecay at yahoo.com> wrote:
greetings unto all who read this missive!

i will sit gate on saturday from noon until 2...and
i send a direct call
out to ALL in RAVENS THUNDER who have not signed up
for gate.
i have a hat lunch to help with...but the Barony also
needs people to sit gate.
please sign up.

in service i remain...
Lord Devin O'Donnabhain