[Ravensfort] In need of baskets for Crown A&S

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 18:15:09 PDT 2004

Love-
     If no one has offered to do so I'll get those baskets for you. Does Kezia know she's supposed to have them ready? If so does anyone know what time Kezia et al will be home on friday? I'm going to try to be comoing through town around 11:00 am or noon but I need to know when I can pick up those baskets from her.
                                                                   -Rachel / Xanthe

Jan Aarons <loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com> wrote:
I have lost my mind, if anyone has seen it would you please return it! LOL!

I am so sorry I haven't had time to come to Huntsville this week to get those basket however I still need them. Could I please get someone to go by the Baroness house and pick me up five baskets. I need 4 of them to be big enough to hold a 10 inch plate plus other items. The fifth basket will be for the insignia to be given to Crown. I have however managed to get my new dress finished. So, that is one plus! If anyone has time would you please do me this favor and I will owe you a favor in return. Oh, I needed to let eveyone know I will not be able to be at site until around 11 to 12am on Friday. I will have to send my son to school and wait till 10am to go get him. If he stays till 10am then they don't count him absent for the day. And I will pick him up and come straight on. If no one has time perhaps the Baroness can let me know what time she will be home and available Friday and I can run up to town and pick up the baskets then.

In Service, Love

Don't count the years - count the memories...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take; but by the
moments that take our breath away!