[Ravensfort] two items of business

Jeremy Meaux j_meaux at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 07:13:57 PDT 2004

Greetings,

Hope everyone had a great event, sorry i didn't get a
chance to say goodbye to some of you, but I had to
work on Sunday. I would like to thank Sir Kief, Baron
Brian and their crew for a wonderful and safe day of
fighting. Really shows how much fighting was actually
done when only a few did pickups afterwords, and then
for only a very short time. I had a blast and so did
everyone else I talked with.

Second, who is going to the Shadowlands event this
weekend. If anyone wants to carpool let me know. It
takes about 45 minutes from my house, so I'm planning
on leaving @8a.m. Saturday to avoid College Station
congestion and get to site at opening so I can fight.
Anyone wanting to ride and help with gas let me know.

i am
jean-michel de Meaux