[Ravensfort] Nastycrat Thanks

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Apr 18 09:46:24 PDT 2004

Greetings!
I hope a good time was had by all at Stargate Baronial. The weather was
fantastic and folks were relaxed and happy.

I want to take a moment of time to give word fame to 4 lovely ladies who
made my job of Nastycrat and Historian so very much easier. I apologize now
for any misspellings of your names as I'm going to spell them as they
sounded to me.

Sierranet (Leofwine's lady) was the first gem in this group. Everytime I
turned around, there she was helping me and feeding me! Thank you so very
much for taking your time to make the event one of the easiest I have ever
had to work.

Gallianna, you are so very sweet! If the rest of you haven't met this young
lady, take the time to do so. She entertained me and got me water when I
needed it and oh yes, helped set up and take down the history display and oh
yes, helped with the portopots! Thank you so very much for all your time and
efforts!

Sheronami, I am sorry you felt so lousy during the day. That made all your
help and efforts just that more awing. It takes a special person to put
aside their own misery to help out someone else so they can have a good time
AND get all their work done. Thank you for all your help and I hope that
root canal tomorrow doesn't hurt too bad!

Kemma, I know you don't think that the gift of your papertowels was very
much but it saved me from embarassment and/or having to leave the site to
get more towels. So many people who visited the washstation were unknowingly
beholden to your timely and silent gift to make this event just more
special. I'm sure that if they knew they too would give you a hearty
VIVAT...oh...I guess now they do...well, VIVAT anyway. Thanks for being my
friend.

Last of all, I want to thank the young lady in the black Elizabethan. I
never got your name but your donation to the washstation was very nice.
Especially since it was unexpected. I haven't given it to the autocrats yet
but I think I shall give it to them with the suggestion it be given into the
AAA fund. Every dollar counts and yours was special because it was unlooked
for. Thank you for your thoughtfulness.

That's it folks. I hope everything was to your liking with the pots, the
washstation and the history. Until the next time, I remain...

In Service,
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen