[Ravensfort] Work Weekend--Update

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Fri Apr 23 18:29:03 PDT 2004

Greetings--

Well since the weather is going to way to iffy for painting--I'm calling off work at the Stones on Saturday (tomorrow).

That doesn't mean that there isn't work to be done.....

If you are interested in working on the pavilion covers show-up at Their Excellencies home in Huntsville (call them for directions if needed) AFTER 10:00 am and help sew covers.

At Balda and my house we will be working on the site and feast tokens--mostly cutting and stringing them on ribbon.  Just show up after 10:00 am--if you need directions call me.

On Sunday please come out to the site to raise the green tents--due to the current status of the 10-day forecast we will be putting up 2 big green tents.  Also bring your painting gear--if it is dry enough we will paint the list field poles.

In Service I Remain...

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Steward--Crown Tournament

---