[Ravensfort] Update NSR Gate List

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 11:40:29 PST 2004

Since it is Thursday and we really need those spots filled then I will volunteer for any spot that isn't filled however I will still need a second person on some of those shifts. Someone please help me. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

In Service, Love

Shane Wallace <sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com> wrote:
Gate for North Sea Raids April 2-4

Friday Night
4-6 pm Malcolm & Wesley       -FULL
6-8 pm Devin & Love                -FULL
8-10 pm Olivia & Nicolette       -FULL
10-12 pm Cammie & Love      -FULL

Saturday
12-2 am Hugh & Sabine          -FULL
2-4 am Mirabelis & DsD          -FULL
4-6 am                                       -Two spots open
6-8 am Olivia (tentative)           -One spot open
8-10 am                                     -Two spots open
10-12 am Malcolm & Fionna   -FULL