[Ravensfort] Thank you

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Apr 4 08:58:04 PDT 2004

Good Morning, Ravensfort!

I just want to tell all the good folk of Ravensfort how honored I am to have
been chosen as your Raven's Skald. Wow! I think I said that once or twice. I
am just overwhelmed and excited to be y'alls representative for this next
year. I shall do my best to be a good representative and to bring honor and
glory to the good name of Ravensfort. I have a couple of ideas on how to do
this (be afraid, be very very afraid).

On a different note, HE Kezia told me that HE Brian is the historian for the
barony. I am a *bit* partial to history of groups myself. So if HE Brian
would like a listing of the gentles who put on such a stunning display for
this event, I will be happy to provide the same. Please contact me privately
at hlannes at ev1.net and I will get the list to you asap.

I had a marvelous time and am still getting used to the idea of my new
duties. I will be at coronation to regal their Excellencies and the populace
with some new bardic type stuff. Wait for it.

In Service,
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen