[Ravensfort] Post Event Posting

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Mon Apr 5 16:34:26 PDT 2004

Greetings unto you!

I just wanted to say that I was sooooo glad to be "home" even for a short time.  The event was fun, the weather beautiful and the company superb.

I enjoyed seeing old friends, and making new ones, and I most eagerly look forward to the time I can move back and become as involved as I was before I left.  I've missed you all so much and you made me feel I'd never left or been forgotten.

Thank you Nikolas and Kezia for dinner, and the wonderful time, Sunday night; thank you Lorraine for whatever boon you promised the weather gods and the yummy feast; thank you Nicollette, Love and Brian for your excellent company at Gate; thank you Brian for the "booming" bonfire and thank you RF for still showing the love.

Yours in Service,

Olivia

---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!