[Ravensfort] Day tripping Shadowlands event?

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 13:06:33 PDT 2004

I would also like to caravan up with you. Could you please give me a meeting time and place. Are you planning on staying for feast? I am planning on bringing several dishes (3 or more) for feast to cover anyone who might like to stay and eat. I don't have to carry much stuff since I am only daytripping so I can bring lots of food.

In Service, Love

Jeremy Meaux <j_meaux at yahoo.com> wrote:
Brian,
give me a call and we can make arrangements. That goes
for anyone else who wishes to caravan over to CS for
the event.

jean-michel