[Ravensfort] Just when I thought.....

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 18:13:33 PDT 2004

Are there any gate pots still open? I don't eant to commit to anything more because New yourk was expensive and I may not have the $$$ to go to Crown at the end of the month.But if I do I'd like to help out at least a little. So banners plus ? Anything else I can let you borrow? Fiona only lives an hour away. For that matter so does Nicklas. -Rachel

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd <isobail at ev1.net> wrote:BODY {	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 50px; COLOR: #000000; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat-y; FONT-FAMILY: "MS Sans Serif", "sans serif"}HR {	WIDTH: 100%; COLOR: #00ffff; HEIGHT: 1px}Greetings--

Just when I thought I had all the staff positions filled for Crown Tournament--I realized I forgot a couple.

1.  Porta-can patrol--I need one or two people to assist here.  The job entails checking on the portacans to be sure that they have paper through out the event and lights at night.

2.  Ladies/Lords in Waiting--here I need 2 or 3 individuals (on a rotating basis) to stay with HE Kezia on Saturday.  You do not have to commit yourself to the entire day, the job is fairly easy and a great way to meet lots of people.  I will still set up for and attend her during morning and evening court.

If you have any questions please let me know

In Service I Remain...

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Steward Crown Tournament
(and starting to panic just a bit)