[Ravensfort] OT - Looking for people who like good food

Gróa groa at houston.rr.com
Wed Apr 14 13:27:14 PDT 2004

Greetings to all of you!

I'm sorry for this very mundane post, but this is the best way I know how to get a hold of all our friends at once.

Snorri & I are moving next Saturday & Sunday, April 24th & 25th.  Not too far mind you, but not as close as last time *grin*.  We're moving about 20 minutes away from where we currently live to a new apartment on Kuykendhal and we need as much help as we can get to make this process go as fast as possible.  We will have a 17' moving truck and at least 1 dolly to facilitate this process, now all we need is you.  As incentive/payment we will be providing snacks & drinks through out the day and dinner on Saturday evening.

If you can help us, even if it's just for a couple of hours, we would greatly appreciate it.  Please e-mail me off list at groa at houston.rr.com  so that we know how many folks we're going to be feeding/watering, etc.

Many thanks in advance,
Gróa & Snorri

Engu skal þik þat skipta... hvárt ek em kristin eða heiðin, en vinr em ek vinar míns

(It should not be of any concern to you whether I am Christian or Heathen, because I am a friend to my friend)