[Ravensfort] Crown Gate

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 23:23:39 PDT 2004

Oooooooooooooooh sweetheart..... We have got to get you a puppy. Snorri doesn't count. Yeah! Hey let's do nasty evil things to Snori 'cause we can! Snorri's like, like, like...Canada? No wait...dammit. Need more sugar. D'oh!
                                                                          -Xanthe

Gróa <groa at houston.rr.com> wrote:
Oooooo, I want to sit w/ Xanthe too! Can I please work 2 shifts? 8-10pm &
8-10am? I live for GATE!!!

Groa