[Ravensfort] Crown Gate

Corbisier, Barbara L barb at tamu.edu
Sun Apr 18 15:36:52 PDT 2004

So you took care of your federal taxes, but what about your Kingdom and Baronial taxes?  I'll bet you
forgot to even file, didn't you?  Well, fortunately for you, I've managed to work out a deal.  The tax
collectors are willing to forgive your debt if you sit a gate shift or two at crown.  In fact, you might
even get a credit for next year if they're feeling generous.

How can you lose?

Friday:
2-4 pm  - Mistress Fionna ni Cheallaigh & Lord Malcolm de Crawford
4-6 - Mistress Fionna ni Cheallaigh & Love of Halesworth
6-8 - Lord Devin & HE Chrystal
8-10 -Lady Xanthe(?) & Lady Groa Ulfsdottir (Nicolette de Loria-Backup)
10-12 - Lady Olivia & Mistress Lorraine Deerslayer

Saturday:
12-2 am - Erich Rabe & YOUR NAME HERE
2-4
4-6
6-8
8-10 - Lady Groa Ulfsdottir & YOUR NAME HERE
10-12 - Lady Olivia & YOUR NAME HERE
12-2 pm
2-4

In service,