[Ravensfort] Thank You--

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Tue Apr 20 05:55:18 PDT 2004

I wish the following people for coming out and helping get the list field ready for Crown Tournament

Ld Playchoya
HE Brian du Val (and Amelia)
Ld Devin
HE David St. David

Ld Playchoya and I managed to get most of the "boats" from NSR moved back by the kitchen area--HE Brian helped get this project finished.

In addition these two helped reset all of the list field poles -- along with "pounding" MANY fire ants.

All of us were very grateful that Ld Devin thought of bringing lunch to share with all.  That and helping keep Amelia entertained was most appreciated.

Gentlemen-- Thank you once again for coming out and helping get the site ready.

In Service I Remain...

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Steward Crown Tournament

---