[Ravensfort] Thank-you basket--looking for jelly bean donations

Terri Busa tbusa at misd.org
Fri Apr 23 07:14:00 PDT 2004

Greetings--

I am requesting some help with a thank-you project.

Most of the materials and labor for our site and feast tokens was donated by Balda's boss.

I would like to give him a thank-you basket from the Barony.  The Scribes Guild is working on a Thank you card/scroll and I would like to include it with a basket filled with all kinds of jelly beans (his favorite candy).  If you are willing do make a jelly bean donation--please contact me.

Thank you very much for your help-

In Service I remain..

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Steward--Crown Tournament