[[Ravensfort] Re: Crown Gate SIGN UP NOW!!!

Corbisier, Barbara L barb at tamu.edu
Wed Apr 28 15:15:11 PDT 2004

I need five more people, folks.  Just five.  I need one person who has sat gate before to do the 6-8
am shift with Johan, and it's possible that he may not be able to make that time.  So if you want to
volunteer as a back-up, that's fine, too.

We're close, and YOU can make the difference!

Friday:
2-4 pm - Mistress Fionna ni Cheallaigh & Lord Malcolm de Crawford
4-6 - Mistress Fionna ni Cheallaigh & Love of Halesworth
6-8 - Lord Devin & HE Chrystal
8-10 -Lady Xanthe & Lady Nicolette de Loria
10-12 - Lady Olivia & Mistress Lorraine Deerslayer

Saturday:
12-2 am - Erich Rabe & Lord Arturus
2-4 Lord Arturus & YOUR NAME HERE
6-8 Johan the Wanderer(?) & YOUR NAME HERE
8-10 - Lady Groa Ulfsdottir & YOUR NAME HERE
10-12 - Lady Olivia & Johan the Wanderer
12-2 pm  Lord Devin O' Donnabhain & Lady Xanthe
2-4 Lady Catherine Barbary & YOUR NAME HERE

In service,
-Lady Catherine Barbary