[Ravensfort] Cancelling trip

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 09:40:44 PDT 2004

What you're doing is much more important. Trust me, been there from the family's POV.
                                                                                     -Xanthe

"Olivia G. Rodrigues" <ladyoliviar at lycos.com> wrote:

Excuse any typos, Ive been up all night.

I will NOT be able to sit my gate shift tonight and possiblly tomorrow. My across the street neighbots were in a car wreck last night and Ive been asked to watch their 3 year old until family can get here.

I'll try to get ther but cannot guarantee anything.

Olivia

---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!