[Ravensfort] Crown Gate

Corbisier, Barbara L barb at tamu.edu
Tue Apr 13 16:12:02 PDT 2004

Hey, they're going fast, folks!  Make sure you put your name in NOW to get the spot you want!
'Cause you KNOW you want to sit a gate shift or two.  I can tell.  You've got that look in your eyes
that says, "Oh please, yes!  It would be the fulfillment of my lifelong dream if only I could sit a shift at
gate for Crown!"  Well, it's your lucky day, 'cause you CAN sit a shift! Or two even!  Yes, you, the one
with your hand on the mouse!

Friday:
2-4 pm  - Fionna ni Cheallaigh & YOUR NAME HERE
4-6 - Fionna ni Cheallaigh & YOUR NAME HERE
6-8 - Lord Devin & HE Chrystal
8-10
10-12

Saturday: