[Ravensfort] things...crown...etc...

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 01:10:01 PDT 2004

I wish to thank everyone for their thoughts and their sympathy!  I wish to say I am sadden but I am more honored by his passing he honored our country and our way of life, he would of wanted us to enjoy everyday and he knew how much I love playing in the SCA so I have to believe he is very happy watching over me while I play. Vivat Our Military!

In Service, Love

david brown <reddecay at yahoo.com> wrote:
greetings.

first off let me extend my thoughts to Love and her
family in this time of need. my thoughts are with you
and i shall light a candle for you.
next...
remember that we will be having scribes this thursday
and the following thursday. if you can make it great!
please try to come out to the work weekend if you can.
i will bring food to add to whatever else other folk
may have.

in service...

ld.devin