[Ravensfort] A&S Projects

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 20:37:02 PDT 2004

It's that time yet again when reports are due. If you are working on any A&S projects could you please share them with me. If you have displayed any items and won any awards recently please let me know. And also I would like to say I am looking forward to our cooking get together on August 8th and don't forget to bring your cookbooks and favorite period recipe to share with us. Thank you!

In Service, Love
MoAS

http://mail.yahoo.com