[Ravensfort] Question of Privacy from Domesday Book

ladyoliviar at lycos.com ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Thu Aug 12 21:16:36 PDT 2004

Greetings all,

An issue of information privacy has come up for me.  I, out of kicks and grins, did an online search for my mundane name and..
my info from the Domesday book on the RF site showed up.  Name, address, phone number...and I'm not comfortable with this.  it's one thing for someone to find it via the actual website but another to just type in my name and get it.  Fortunately the info is a bit outdated but still...

Is there anything we can do about this?

Olivia
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!