[Ravensfort] Re: Upcoming Demo in our Sister Barony of Boadermarch

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 08:53:26 PDT 2004

I thought I would share this with our Barony as we are close and some of the populace of Ravensfort might want to attend this demo. Also, I spoke with the co-chairman and she has told me that there are food and craft booths available to anyone who might want to go down and set up as a vendor. All you have to do is contact her at the number listed below. I do not know the prices of the outside booths but I do know the price for an inside craft booth is $40. They do not allow inside food booths.

In Service, Love

nanvic143 at juno.com wrote:
HELLO TO ALL SCA MEMBERS!

I am Nancy Bodden of Ivanhoe, a resort subdivision 6 miles South of
Woodville, TX, on Hwy 69, where "Bordermarch" will be holding a
demonstration on October 2, 2004, for our 2nd Annual "Fall Faire on the
Lake". We are advertising in surrounding area newspapers, and TV
Community Calendars of your coming event. We will have craft and food
booths, dulcimer music, and an Enchanted Dragon Obstacle course for the
kids!

Our entire community was overwhelmed last year when Bordermarch arrived
in full authentic costume and "gear" to perform for us! Looking forward
to seeing many of you again Saturday, October 2 from 10:00 am till dark.
Anyone interested in a booth, call me at (409) 283-2026 for an
application.

See you at Ivanhoe!!
Nancy Bodden
Co-Chairman