[Ravensfort] Fighter Practice Canceled

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 18:32:14 PDT 2004

Love called around 3pm, I was not able to get to a computer til now to send it out...she was not able to make it to practice due to a family medical issue...she will reschedule the Cook's Gettogether for a later date...she is sorry for any inconvienience she has caused anyone...

Brian, Kief and I completed 3 sections of the viewing stand...further work will follow soon!
If you wish to help him with the next phase of 3 sections....please contact him for further information!!!

Lorraine

Melina K <umbraja at hotmail.com> wrote:
Fighter Practice is canceled today. John is busy working on the viewing
platforms.