[Ravensfort] List now on Moderation

Melina K umbraja at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 00:20:45 PDT 2004

It's coming up on Defender and we've had a history of little explosions on
the list about this time so it's been agreed that the list will go on
moderation until after the event.

What this means is that your posts will have to be approved by a moderator
before they make it to the list. Which means that it could take up to 24
hours to get your posts through, please be patient. If you're posting
something time sensitive call either Carla or myself and tell us to get it
on the list asap, usually we'll do it while you're on the phone with us.

This should cut down on unnecessary chatter and seasonal flames giving
priority to actual event postings.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Mod,
-Mels