[Ravensfort] Business Meeting

sdwsdw30 sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Thu Aug 12 02:40:06 PDT 2004

Greetings,
As most of you already know the contract on our meeting place in
Southern Montgomery County (Community Center) has run it's course. For
the next two Business Meetings we will play it by ear... I'm currently
working on a place in Conroe, but nothing is official yet... So until
further notice our next Business Meeting for August will be on August 13
(Friday - 7 PM) at Ryan's Steak House in Conroe Texas. The September
Business meeting (Time/Date/Place) will be announced later on this
month. I thank you for your time and considerations.
In Service,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal