[Ravensfort] Question of Privacy from Domesday Book

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 15:20:51 PDT 2004

Olivia,

You have just hit upon the reason I don't have my real name connected to my e-mail address or snail mail address or my phone number anywhere on the net...and why the group does not allow the address to the site to be published on an e-list...

send an e-mail to Jacinth and tell her which information you wish to leave up...and ask her to delete the rest...

I'm surprized that the Domesday book is the only thing it pulled up.
I've pulled up stuff out of all sorts of archives about all sorts of people...you just never know what is going to go on a web site...I've even seen stuff pulled out of comment sections on web pages... ain't datamining wonderful...

Lorraine