[Ravensfort] Kitchen helpers and servers needed!!!!!!

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 15:20:17 PDT 2004

Plachoya,

If you don't have time to help but you do have 5 or 10 minutes to chat come on by and chat with us anyway. Plus, I can always use someone to be my sampler before feast, LOL! That only takes a minute or two.

In Service, Love

Harry Bilings <humble_archer at hotmail.com> wrote:
I will have to see what happens with me and the pager before I go beyond the archery field.
plachoya
humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra