[Ravensfort] Note to Love and other heraldic submitters

Doug Bell debell1 at txcyber.com
Mon Aug 16 00:49:15 PDT 2004

The good news is a tiny bit premature.

The name submission for Love of Halesworth passed kingdom and was sent to
Laurel in May.  Commentary closes on that letter at the end of this month.
It will not be ruled on until the September CoA Pelican meeting and then
won't be published officially until at least November.

Submitters should remember that it takes about 10 months to get a final
decision on registration of a submission.  If anyone would like a detailed
calendar of what a submission goes through I will be happy to send it to you
privately.

And please send mail to this address.
The hotmail addresses aren't working very well.

yours in service
Magnus von Lubeck
Orle herald