[Ravensfort] Mod's Cleaning and Lag on List

Melina K umbraja at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 11:41:24 PDT 2004

Last night (and possibly all of yesterday and maybe a bit more) we had some
strange lag that didn't let up until this afternoon. So If you've tried to
post in the past day or so and it hasn't gone through it's because of the
odd lag. I noticed it when I tried to post my final list last night and it
didn't go through at all...

Sooo... I'm going to forward this to all the members that got droped last
night as well as the list.

Ok, here's the Final list of addresses staying on the list.

ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
dankat at tca.net
iaenmor at swbell.net
sirenssong at sbcgloabl.net
eversbane at hotmail.com
debell1 at txcyber.com
corsair at concentric.net
Charley at lcc.net
jacinth at mail.ev1.net
hughkillingbury at yahoo.com
jennifer at houstonpbs.org
barb at tamu.edu
tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
joy_of_simon_haza at yahoo.com
eirik at hot.rr.com
loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
startrek at wt.net
kezia at pbgilbert.net
katrin_karlsdottir at hotmail.com
ladyoliviar at lycos.com
sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
humble_archer at hotmail.com
silalmhain at yahoo.com
kmac1314 at yahoo.com
isobail at ev1.net
simonpiroska at yahoo.com
rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
momma_cammie at yahoo.com
giovanna51 at yahoo.com
txladyjuliana at ev1.net
alisstassia at yahoo.com
paperdol at wt.net
hlannes at ev1.net
eadric at scabrewer.com
niklas at pbgilbert.net
niklas at cox-internet.com
groa at houston.rr.com
krgrafix at sbcglobal.net
cobalt60 at lcc.net
kladd at houston.rr.com
joan_briggs_sca at yahoo.com
juliademontoya at aol.com
argentbear at pbgilbert.net
reddecay at yahoo.com
j_meaux at yahoo.com
Umbraja at hotmail.com

If you are not on this list (and there are about 30 on the member list who
are not) and are thusly unsubscribed you can just mail me your
re-subscription at your convenience and I'll put you back on asap. Just send
me a private e-mail to umbraja at hotmail.com with the address you want to put
on the list. Please put "RavensFort List" in the subject line or I will not
get it. I would also appreciate a name to go with the address but I'm not
requiring it.

If you're afraid of missing messages I recommend reading the archives
(http://www.ansteorra.org/pipermail/ravensfort/), it's all there and you
don't have to be a member to read it. While you are unsubscribed if you read
something in the archives you would like to reply to simply send your reply
to ravensfort at ansteorra.org. All non-member posting has to be approved by a
mod but currently all posting is under moderation so it really doesn't make
much of a difference.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions feel free to mail me
privately at umbraja at hotmail.com

Again, sorry for the inconvenience,

Your friendly neighborhood Moderator,
-Mels