[Ravensfort] Wooden Mugs

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 07:38:55 PDT 2004

I do have loaner ceramic mugs. I will be happy to loan them to the children. They have survived my 10 year old so I know they will survive any children.

In Service, Love

Terri Busa <busa at ev1.net> wrote:
Does anyone have 2 wooden mugs that I could borrow at Defender--Balda
and I are bringing (OK we all know that it will be me who brings them)
our neighbors' two daughters (ages 9 and 12) as part of the 9 year old's
Birthday. We have enough other feast gear to loan them but we don't
have extra mugs.

If you can help please let me know.

In Service I Remain

Isobail