[Ravensfort] Come out, come out..

Mary R sirenssong at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 26 22:35:28 PST 2004

Greetings,

Now that we have survived the Holiday..there is one more soon on it's way.
If you have not already made plans, you are cordially invited to the
festivities to be held on/at:

December 31st (New Year's Eve, Yule..)
1439 FM 1791
Huntsville, Texas
Starting when people arrive..

We are intending on having burgers and potluck..cheesecake, fireworks and a
little (yeah, right..well, maybe) bonfire. Please BYOB and a chair..and any
munchie stuff to go with the burgers..if you want food. *grin*

If people want to crash here, we have plenty of room...outdoors. *grin* We
live on about 2-4 acres, so bring a tent.

I have a few people who have stated yes, they are coming..anyone else coming
on New Year's?? Email for driving directions.

In service,
Lady Mary of Axefoot

test'; ">