[Ravensfort] Re: [rfofficers] Dec. 4th Trip

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 11:43:11 PST 2004

Thank you very much for putting it out on the list. I will look thru the calender and find a weekend after the first of the year to reschedule on. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to let me know. Thank you!

In Service, Love

Shane Wallace <sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com> wrote:
Greetings,
The december 4th trip has been cancel and shall be rescheduled in the
future...
In Service,
Lord Malcolm

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT