[Ravensfort] Chronicler's Position

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Fri Dec 10 13:45:04 PST 2004

Greetings unto the Populace of Raven's Fort,

First, I would like thank Lady Simon Haza for the fine job she has done
as chronicler. Her hard work and dedication is deeply appreciated and
shall not be forgotten. I would like to wish her my best as she focuses
on other family aspects and hope to see her in the future with many A&S
projects.

Second, with the permission of the Southern Regional Chronicler I am now
opening the position for Raven's Fort Chronicler. If you wish to be the
chronicler, you have the next 30 days to submit an application. Please
send an application to the Southern Regional Chronicler with copies to
the B&B and me (the Seneschal).

Finally, for the month of January please submit your articles for the
Quoth of the Raven to Lord Devin.
You can reach me at  lddevin03 at yahoo.com

In Service,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford