[Ravensfort] Red Tape? Event Status

Paul Gilbert niklas at pbgilbert.net
Wed Dec 15 06:17:43 PST 2004

It is too late for the Blackstar ad.

The deadlines for the BS ad's is 30 days prior to the month of
publication. I.E.... for the Jan. BS, you would need the ad in by Dec 1.

Push the event really big on the lists, etc.

Since there is no funds taken, we need no waviers, but a sign in list is
usaually done.

Get with Modoius for instructor names. Als, what is the meeting room for
at the Motel? Tables are easy, get with Keif and make a date to go get
them from the storeroom at the site. Since hunting season is on, be sure
to coordinate with him.

Niklas

                       pgilber at dot.state.tx.us

           "What day of the week is it as to where I am...."