[Ravensfort] Sewing supplies coupon available

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 15:40:51 PST 2004

If anyone is interested and would like to receive a coupon for 40% any one item at JoAnn's please email me and I will have one emailed to you. This is good on fabric so that really nice fabric you have been looking at and longing for that cost $15 a yard this will allow you to get it for $9 a yard. Just drop me an email with your email address and I get them to send you one.

In Service, Love of Halesworth
Minister of Arts and Science
Barony of Ravensfort