[Ravensfort] Red Tape? Event Status

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 01:07:59 PST 2004

At this point everything but the Black Star ad is taken care of. I completely forgot about the ad. It is my fault since I forgot to contact Malcolm to find out the deadline to submit the ad. Everything else is covered and either taken care of or will be taken care of when the time comes. I am working on the signs to be placed around campus to give directions to classes. I am working larger signs to be placed at the exits to also give directions to the campus. These signs are temp and if they go missing it will be no loss. I have all the stuff to make these so there for no expense will be incurred either. I have aquired the discounted motel info and if we have 20 or more rooms rented then we get the meeting room for free. I will go down on the Wednesday before and pick up the key to the class room and pay the $40 for the maitence fee. I already have the menu planned and once the schdule is complete I will print out 100 copies of that and also print out 100 copies of the campus map and
 mark the classrooms on those. The website is up and running just waiting to fill up the classes with instructor's. If I have forgotten anything please let me know. I just need two more volunteers to help work the info table and the lunch table, and we will be completely covered. Also, I need the use of three of the tables from site and someone to haul them up to Kingwood for me. I need one for the info table and two for the lunch table.

Here is a question I need to pose: Do we need to have waviers at this event? And do we want to have a sign in sheet for everyone to sign in if we need the waviers? Could someone please get back to me on this one since I am not sure!

In Service, Love of Halesworth

 Gilbert <niklas at pbgilbert.net> wrote:
Hi.....

WHat is the status of the upcoming Red Tape event?

Did an ad get into the Blackstar. does the event need to be pushed on
the various lists or what?

I think Modoius did a web site for it.

Just raising the flag to be sure the bases are covered.

Niklas

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW H.E. Niklas Vasilevich
niklas at pbgilbert.net Baron of The Barony of Raven's Fort
936-714-3198 Cellular Kingdom of Ansteorra

Texas Dept. Of Transportation, Radio Operations
Austin, Texas 512-506-5141
pgilber at dot.state.tx.us