[Ravensfort] Fw: [ravensmarch] Help needed for RavensMarch event

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 05:25:54 PST 2004

How wonderful, sign me up for a gate shift on Friday.

In Service, Love of Halesworth

Barbara Gilbert <kezia at pbgilbert.net> wrote:
Annes has volunteered to coordinate volunteer points for RavensMarch ! So
come now and come all to help out with this great event between neighbors.
Annes will have prizes to be earned for working with the waterbears,
marshaling, working gate shifts, heralding, and others work. We do need a
Head Waterbearer, GateKeeper, Parking coordinator, and someone to be sure
that the decorating gets done. There is also a Hafla planned for your night
time enjoyment with drums through out the night. Step up, speak out and be
counted, volunteer your time in service to your Barony and come have fun
with us.

Kezia