[Ravensfort] RE: [rfofficers] to: Qouth and R.F List Reeve Applications

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Tue Dec 21 14:39:37 PST 2004

Correction--
This office will be open for applications until JANUARY 30, 2005.

I will make the announcement of the new treasurer no later than the February
populace meeting.  The new treasurer will assume his/her duties on March 1,
2004.

Also please remember to include a copy of your Driver's License and
Membership card with your application.

In Service I Remain....
Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Southern Regional Treasurer