[Ravensfort] rattan for $15.00

Brian du Val cobalt60 at lcc.net
Mon Feb 2 12:21:28 PST 2004

 SO FAR we have:

2 Ivan
2 Jonathan
2 Kief
1 Jean michel

    Any one else want some. They make great MARSHALING STAVES
(the only type you can have on the field)
and if you cut one in half you get two 6 ft ones!

  MANAL RATTAN FOR $15.00 WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.

    Thats right I can get RATTAN for $15.00 per 12ft staves at 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 round with no shippping and handeling or tax!

   Please don't ask me who my supplier is!  If you are intrested in buy one LET ME KNOW TODAY! I will be picking some up this week!

                                                                                Brian