[Ravensfort] Rattan for $15.00 SOLD OUT

Brian du Val cobalt60 at lcc.net
Tue Feb 3 19:44:31 PST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Brian du Val
To: The Barony of Ravensfort
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 7:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] Fw: rattan for $15.00

Well I picked up the Rattan yesterday and I got the most straight ones in the bundle.
 Some had left hand curves some had right hand curves so I picked over those.
   I will have them at POPULACE. Please bring your small unmarked bills in a paper sack.

                                                    Brian    :o)

BTW
 I have only two (2) more staves left.

the following members of our barony have staves on hold untill after NSR.:

2 Ivan
2 Jonathan
2 Kief
1 Jean michel
1 Dolfin
1 William S SP
1 Olivia
1 Love
1 Craig
1 Gundy
1 BALDA
1 THORKIN

If any one else would like to order one please let me know after NSR.