[Ravensfort] Gate: Sign up sigupsignupsignupsignup... :pppp

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 21:03:45 PST 2004

Magnus thank you for stepping up to the plate and supporting your barony. Okay, guys.... I have an exceedingly generous offer from M'lady Love to basically be human putty for the rest of the open spots on the list. It's also her first or second event and she. deserves time to play, too. Step up and sign up. You. sign up. Now. What I really need most is a pair who is willing to take the 4-6 a.m. shift. Anyone? Helloooooo....*crickets chirping*
                                                                                   -Xanthe
p.s. Since I haven't heard back on the food it's going to be a small kettle of beef stew and home baked bread, wheat and beer, on friday night. Now does anyone have a camp stove or burner that they would bring to site on friday so I don't have to figure out how to squeeze mine into my tiny car?

FRIDAY 13 FEB 2004: