[Ravensfort] Are you ready for some service?

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Feb 8 06:38:45 PST 2004

Dear Friends and Family,

I have been asked to put together something of our Kingdom history for 25th
year. I am looking for a deputy to help me with this task. Any person who
would be my deputy would be responsible for carrying out this task if I
should fall over dead. What this position requires is that I have been asked
to write a 2-4 page summary of the Kingdom's history for the gate brochure.
So far, this is all that the autocrats have asked me to do.

However, it is also *my* goal to have a display of our history in the great
hall during the duration of the event. For this, I would also like a list of
possible volunteers who might want to get out of the heat (remember this
happens in July.....in Canton....in July...)and sit behind the display in
shifts to just keep an eye on things and talk to any one who might wander by
to enjoy it.

If you think you might be interested in being named my deputy or to
volunteer for shifts for the display (if it happens), please email me
privately at hlannes at ev1.net and we can talk.

Thank you in advance to the service you are willing to give to our kingdom.
Until then, I remain...

In Service,
HL Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Dear God,  Help me to be the person