[Ravensfort] North Sea Raids - Update & Motel information

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 03:05:26 PST 2004

Heilsa neighbors...

Raven's Fort will hold North Sea Raids in spite of the recent
rains.

We are asking everyone that attends NSR to slightly change your
usual camping arrangements at Raven Fort's site... All those in
outlying camps and those that camp on slopes need to camp up top,
on the flat land... Near the Melee Fields, in Raven Fort central,
any where but in the creek bottoms and outlying areas......

"Why?" you might ask... Waal...because you will get your vehicle
stuck if you don't camp up on the flat... Real stuck...as in
probably get the wrecker stuck that comes to get you out...

There is zero danger of having your camp flooded on our site by
rising water from the local creeks...unless, of course, you camp
on the banks of those creeks...

If you insist on camping in your usual haunts...please consider
parking away from your camp and packing your camping gear in...
That's easy...*smile* We are also going to allow folks to park
their vehicles near their camp to cut down on unneccesary travel
around the site. The only exceptions will be no parking around
the Melee field and near the feast/Court area directly behind the
kitchen.

We will provide a covered Feast/Court area with a wind block.

We will have a large bonfire on Saturday night...a nice large hot
fire...come on out and assist us in getting it fired up after a
long day of fighting and feasting...

Getting ready for Gulf War 13...*LoL*

---

If you do not want to camp out with all the
daft....errrr....hearty folk... Here is some information on the
local motels...all within 10 miles of the site:

 Comfort Inn And Suites
Rate: From $59.01   | 936-438-8400    160 Interstate 45 S
Huntsville, TX

 La Quinta Huntsville
AAA Rating
Rate: From $69.65   | 936-295-6454    124 I-45 N
Huntsville, TX

  Econo Lodge Huntsville
936-295-6401    112 Interstate 45 N
Huntsville, TX

  Holiday Inn Express Huntsville
936-293-8800    201 WEST HILL PARK CIRCLE
Huntsville, TX

  Super 8 Motel Huntsville Texas
936-730-8888    3121 Montgomery Rd
Huntsville, TX

  Days Inn Huntsville Tx
936-295-9151    613 Interstate 45 S
Huntsville, TX

---

Please repost this letter to any list that you feel would benefit
ffrom the information...

Your good neighbor and Steward of North Sea Raids...

=====
Wæs Þu Hæl in FriÞ through TroÞ
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."