[Ravensfort] gate list and stuff

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 29 02:34:00 PST 2004

Here's the updated gate list and many thanks to those of you who've had enough initiative and already volunteered. And now a service announcement...

To her most elegant and noble Excellency Baroness Kezia, I do hereby issue a challenge. :-o Your Excellency, I have seen your skill with thread and needle and do stand in awe of your abilities. You humble me with your awesome skill at creating accurate, beautiful yet wearable clothing. I am left sighing in envy at the sight you.  Many attempts have I made to enter your closet and stea...borrow your wardrobe  so that I too might be impressively clad. Alas, all have failed. i have thought long and hard trying to think of a manner in which I might impress you as you have impressed me. I challenge you to an "Auuugh! My eyes!" garb contest. I throw my gauntlet made of the hide if the great Ansteorran Nauga at your feet, Excellency.  Nyah nyah Noah nyah nyaaaaaaaah nyah.
                               -- Xanthe Eirene Arianitissa

 North Sea Raids April 2-4